I have complete Search Marketing Mastery course and certified as Search Marketing Specialist this march by leverage on this Search Marketing Mastery Exam Guide. There is 53 exam question for this certification and you require to complete 70% to pass the exam.
Search Marketing Mastery Exam Guide
1. Which of the following is NOT part of the current state of search marketing?
Search is discoverable
Search is structural
Search is technical
Search is mobile
2. Which of the following was NOT a major Google algorithm update?
3. Which of the following is NOT a major player in the search engine landscape?
The search engine
4. Which of the following motivates “The Searcher?”
5. Which of the following motivates “The Search Engine?”
6. Which of the following is a critical category of search queries?
7. When a prospect finds you when they are looking specifically for you, you are _______.
8. The query ‘mccormick’s fish house’ typed into TripAdvisor is an example of _______.
A non-branded query
A discoverable query
A branded query
A mobile query
9. The query ‘fish restaurant austin texas’ typed into TripAdvisor is an example of _______.
A technical query
A branded query
A non-branded query
A functional query
10. A search query represents the _______ and _______ of an individual.
11. Structural and technical search marketing is best addressed using _______ and _______.
12. In the Intent Based Search Optimization (IBSO) model, determining _______ comes before determining _______.
13. A marketer that is determining that an asset will be published on YouTube is in the _______ stage of the Intent Based Search Optimization (IBSO) model.
14. A marketer that is determining the conversion path from an asset is in the _______ stage of the Intent Based Search Optimization (IBSO) model.
15. A marketer that is determining the elements of an asset that should contain the target keyword is in the _______ stage of the Intent Based Search Optimization (IBSO) model.
16. When a searcher is on a path to conversion and then returns to the search engine hub, they have often lost the _______.
17. To compete for a search query you only need a(n) _______ that a prospect can find.
18. Which of the following is NOT a component of the Search Demand Curve?
19. The vast majority of of all search traffic resides in the _______ of the Search Demand Curve.
20. The search term ‘portable am fm weather radio’ gets less than 10 searches per month on Amazon.com. This search term is part of the _______ of the Search Demand Curve.
21. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of Long Tail search queries?
Lower search volume
Higher conversion rates
Higher search volume
22. _______ of queries on Google have never been typed into the search engine before.
23. A prospect that is querying a search engine but is not yet aware is showing _______ intent.
24. A prospect that is querying a search engine to buy a specific product or service is showing _______ intent.
25. Which of the following is NOT a method for researching intent and context?
Intent Based Avatars
Keyword Research Tools
Search Demand Curve
26. Which of the following is NOT a component of the Customer Avatar?
Intent and Context
Goals and Values
Challenges and Pain Points
Sources of Information
27. Keyword research tools are often unable to show data on _______.
Long tail queries
28. Which of the following is a BOFU keyword modifier?
+ ideas //TOFU
list of + //TOFU
+ examples //TOFU
29. In the Intent Based Search Optimization model, the _______ is part of what determines the channel.
30. In the Intent Based Search Optimization model, optimizing for _______ is as important as optimizing for traffic or search engine rankings.
31. Which of the following is NOT an element to optimize on a traditional web page?
32. Which of the following is NOT an element to optimize on a blog page?
Question 33 of 53
33. Which of the following queries would likely trigger Google’s QDF algorithm?
‘upcoming events in chicago il’
‘history of chicago cubs’
‘pizza restaurant chicago il’
‘mayor of chicago il’
34. A person querying Google for the hours of operation of a local Thai food restaurant is showing _______ intent.
35. When updating a blog post for freshness, what on-page SEO element should NOT typically be updated?
36. When updating a blog post for freshness, which of the following is NOT added to the updated post?
37. Which of the following is NOT a typical ascension offer in a blog post?
Consume more content
Leave a review
Buy a low-dollar product
38. The goal of a gated ascension offer in a blog post is to _______.
Increase brand touch points
39. The goal of a low-dollar, deep discount offer in a blog post is to _______.
Increase brand touch points
40. The use of promotions and launches to sell a product on Amazon will assist in optimizing for _______.
41. Which of the following is NOT a recommended Pinterest optimization strategy?
Publish often as you launch
Use text on pins and board covers
Make pins as large as possible
Change colors and borders on pins
42. For channels like TripAdvisor, it is recommended that you _______ reviews instead of _______ them.
filter, replying to
reply to, filtering
43. Which of the following is not an element of a good CMS that will make your search marketing easier?
44. Which of the following search marketing elements should be audited at the domain level?
Meta Robots tag
Layout & Design
45. Which of the following search marketing elements should be audited at the page level?
46. Which of the following ratios of indexed pages to # of landing pages with > 1 organic search visit is an indication of “index bloat”?
5 to 1
2 to 1
1.25 to 1
1 to 1
47. Which of the following tools can be used to determine if the Google Analytics code is missing on pages of your website?
48. Which of the following is the proper way to execution the site: command in Google?
49. Which question cannot be answered by accessing Google Webmaster Tools?
Has Google detected malware on my website?
Is example.com/sample-page a stranded page?
How many server errors has Google detected on my website?
Is example.com/sample-page restricted by the robots.txt file?
50. When determining if a page is Keyword Targeted, which of the following is NOT a factor to audit?
Keyword is present in meta robots tag
Keyword is present in URL
Keyword is present in title tag
Keyword is present in meta description
51. Querying Google for a long string of text from your web page and surrounding that query with quotation marks is a method for auditing _______.
page speed (x)
52. Which form of content excels at earning links because of its rarity?
53. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a successful newsjacking strategy?
Build assets quickly
Create Link Bait
Always be listening
Practice Agile SEO
I completed my exam at 39 of 53 questions are correct with 73%.
If you interested to get this Search Marketing Mastery Exam Guide. You may get it here.
If you want to know who is DigitalMarketer.com, watch below short video:
Apart from Search Marketing Mastery course, DigitalMarketer also offer a list of courses below, you might also interest to take this course and get the study guide.
Analytics & Data Mastery Study Guide.
Community Management Mastery Study Guide.
Content Marketing Mastery Study Guide.
Direct-Response Copywriting Mastery Study Guide.
Customer Acquisition Mastery Study Guide.
Customer Value Optimization Mastery Study Guide.
Ecommerce Marketing Mastery Study Guide
Email Marketing Mastery Study Guide
Optimization & Testing Mastery Study Guide
Search Marketing Mastery Study Guide.
Social & Community Mastery Study Guide. (Delist Course, you can still get the link from this page)
Social Media Mastery Study Guide.