For young generation who interested with computer networking and looking for a right career path? Earning a Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Certification is the best way for you to prepare for a successful career in networking. Which is a great reason all by itself. But there are lots more. So read on, and discover the many advantages of a CCNA Routing and Switching Certification and the many reasons why you should earn one. Let me share with you 8 reason you should get a CCNA switching and routing certification.
- You’ll Be Certified by the Networking Leader – Cisco pioneered routing and switching technologies, and continues to lead the way, with the greatest market share and largest installed base in the industry. The overwhelming majority of today’s Internet traffic travels over network pathways built with Cisco infrastructure products. If you’re trained and certified to work on Cisco products, your skills will be more marketable, and more in demand.
- Certification Is the Foundation That Networking Careers Are Built Upon –
Ever since the CCNA program began, Cisco certifications have been coveted by network engineers and employers all over the world. The need for an intimate understanding of network infrastructure and protocols, and how they work together, has always been relevant. Now, that need is intensifying. A Cisco
CCNA Routing and Switching Certification provides you with the knowledge and expertise to succeed in networking, even as technologies continue to evolve. The program teaches you to install, monitor, and troubleshoot the network infrastructure products that are at the very heart of the Internet of Everything.
- Certification Gives You More Career Options – With a CCNA Routing and Switching Certification, your IT career path will have seemingly limitless possibilities. You can continue upward along the Routing and Switching Track, progressing through the Professional and Expert Levels. Or you can apply your core skill to technologies such as Cloud, Collaboration, Data Center, Network Programmability, Wireless, and Security. These growing specialties are propelling IT forward. With Cisco by your side, you’ll be uniquely prepared to take your career in whatever direction you want to go.
- Certification Prepares You for Today’s Digital Business Environment – As the Internet of Everything evolves and grows, routing and switching skills are becoming more vital than ever. And the
digitization of business is forcing every company to take full advantage of technology for greater impact. Having the capability to provide reliable connectivity, the essence of a Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Certification, is a critical part of this trend. Your routing and switching expertise will help
you satisfy the digital workplace’s thirst for faster network speeds and accelerated deployment of new services.
- Certification Helps You Stand Out with Your Employer – By pursuing your Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Certification, you’re telling your employer that you want to excel in your career. Managers notice that kind of initiative. There’s also credibility associated with Cisco certifications. In a 2015 Illuminas survey, 200 U.S. IT managers placed Cisco certifications first, above those of six other well-known certification providers. These managers felt Cisco-certified employees exhibited greater technical knowledge, on-the-job performance, and value for the money. In addition, prospective employers routinely use a Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Certification as a search engine term, or as a criterion for filtering out job applicants.
- Certification Helps You Learn from Your Peers – As more professionals are earning Cisco certifications, a vibrant learning and career development community called the Cisco Learning Network has emerged. This community is made up of nearly a million professionals, and provides valuable support, as members help one another study, learn, and pursue their IT goals. When you become a member of the Cisco Learning Network, you gain immediate access to study groups, training videos, peer-to-peer advice, and an impressive wealth of exam information.
- Certification Gives You a Full Range of Training Options – There’s more than one way to learn. And Cisco offers a complete suite of flexible training options to make it easier for you to earn your CCNA Routing and Switching Certification. You can enroll in instructor-led training, which you can attend
either in person or remotely. Comprehensive, self-paced e-learning is available, and you can even choose hands-on labs for the ICND1 and ICND2 components of a Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Certification. Training can also be designed to fit any budget. Cisco Learning Network Premium
subscriptions start at only US$11 per month.
- Certification Helps Increase Your Paycheck – Salaries for IT networking jobs continue to surge, often fueled by a worldwide talent shortage. And your Cisco certification increases your earning potential. Current salaries for Cisco certified routing and switching professionals range between
$68K and $120K, depending on experience. Having Cisco network administration skills, like those you begin to build with your CCNA Routing and Switching Certification, can add nine percent to a salary in the United States. In addition, many organizations frequently offer lucrative rewards and recognition for employees who earn Cisco certifications.
Alternatively way to learn CCNA such as ICND1 and ICND2, you might look for local training center such as Global Knowledge, Iverson or Info Trek. Good luck for your networking career path!