Aware that lately few training incentive program has been offer to Small and Medium employer by PSMB. The program name “Small Medium Enterprise (SMEs) Training Incerntive Program 2015“. This program will organize by PSMB’s training partners. One of their training partners, Iverson had launch a fully funded Redhat training and certification.
The objective of this Training Incentive Scheme is to assist SMEs employers that have insufficient levy balance to continuously retrain and upgrade the skills of their employees. SMEs need to build their organisational human capacity and capability by acquiring the latest knowledge, expertise and technology through continuous upskilling of their workforce. In line with the recommendations in the New Economic Model recommendation in the Economic Transformation Programme (ETP), most of the training programmes offered under the Training Incentives Scheme will be focusing on certification programmes and programmes which are internationally recognised and certified
Who can partticipate?
- Eligible for SMEs only. Denation of SME as of 1/1/2015:
Manufacturing: SMALL (<75 employees) MEDIUM (75-200 employees)
Service: SMALL (<50 employees) MEDIUM (51-75 employees)
- Each employee is allowed to participate in only one (1) certication training programme
under the Training Incentive Programs 2015.
- Each eligible employer is allowed to send up to three (3) participants per training session.
- Employers with the below will not be eligible for this incentive:
a. Arrears of levy and interest; or
b. Involved in PSMB legal cases; or
c. In the process of deregistration.
Courses to participate:
RH124 – RED HAT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR I (27 – 31 July 2015)
Part 1 of the core system administration tasks needed for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This course provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. These concepts are further developed in the follow-on course, Red Hat System Administration II (RH134).
RH134 – RED HAT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II (17 – 20 August 2015)
Part 2 of the core system administration tasks needed for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This course goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration including le systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, rewalling, and troubleshooting. Attending both Red Hat System Administration I and Red Hat System Administration II can help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certied System Administrator exam (EX200).
EX200 – RED HAT CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (RHCSA) exam (21 August 2015)
The performance-based Red Hat Certied System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) tests your knowledge and skill in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. You must be an RHCSA to earn a Red Hat Certied Engineer (RHCE®) certication.
How to Register?
Employers may log in to the eTRiS- (Electronic Transformed Information System) at www.hrdf.com.my to submit online application for approved training incentive programmes.
Read over the instructions below:
1. Go to HRDF website at www.hrdf.com.my
2. Enter MyCOID followed by PASSWORD and Click LOGIN
3. After successful LOGIN, Click on HOME button tab
4. Click MORE EVENTS buttons under the UPCOMING EVENTS
5. Select the Phrase/Programmes name with TRAINING INCENTIVES 2015
6. Click on the REGISTRATION Link
7. When the REGISTRATION page is displayed, click on the Course Fee Item
8. Select the HRDF Register Employer – Incentive for the Course Fee Item
9. Select INCENTIVE for the PAYMENT METHOD
10. Click on the SUBMIT Button on the top left side of the page.
11. The message “Your Request has been Submitted Successfully with Registration id” will appear which shows the application has been received by the PSMB. Notification letter on Approved/not-approved application shall be sent through email (acknowledgement email)
Note that this programme is only available at Iverson Penang Branch, any further inquiry kindly Call +604 641 2760
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.iverson.com.my