Recently my company bought a External hard disk, purpose is to backup all the important data for my big big bosses. (~ if the data loss, my head will loss too~)
This External hard disk are new product from Seagate, the outlook are nice and presentable. We bought 120GB which cost us RM460++, 5 year warranty. If compare to normal hard disk, it only cost around RM250++, 3 year warranty and not reliable.
After play with this Hard disk, i found that the transfer rate are much more faster if compare to pen drive.
Before send up to my big big bosses, i have take down some picture on this product…
Picture will be literbit big, look like 3.5″, but not actually, it is just a 2.5″ laptop hard disk size
Before (Pic above) and After (Pic below) plugin the USB cable, the lighting indicated that already plugin your PC and well running.
Key Features and Benefits
- Take your desktop environment with you -Including web browser, favorites, passwords, IM client and contacts, email client, cookies, settings and files
- Save all your private information on FreeAgentâ„¢, not on the computer youâ€™re using
- Keep your most current data with you â€“ synchronize data from your most frequented PCs
- Protect against unauthorized use with 256-bit encryption for sensitive files
- Leave no trace of your last session on a borrowed computer
- 120 glorious gigabytes of storage
- 5-year limited warranty
- USB 2.0 interface
|O/S PC||Windows Vista, Windows 2000 Professional, XP Professional, or XP Home Edition|
|O/S Mac||FreeAgent Go software and drive formatting works only with Windows, but drive can be reformatted for Mac using Disk Utility:
Inside the box
- FreeAgent Go data mover drive
- FreeAgent software and electronic documentation pre-loaded on the data mover drive
- USB 2.0 cable
- Quick start guide
(Picture above are not capture by My Candy Bar (Nokia 6300), taken from sony phone)