A successful digital advertising campaign is a cohesive process that can be broken down into several steps. This includes the development of a strategy, set a marketing plan as well as measurement and KPIs, followed by creating high-quality content, and then finishing with the distribution of this content to relevant audiences on social media and optimize it.
Let’s look at several topic for Designing A Success Digital Advertising:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Advertising
- Creating Marketing Plan
- Lead Management and Nurturing
- Digital marketing measurement and KPIs
- Content Marketing
- Search Advertising
- Content optimization
Digital Marketing Strategy
There’s no limit to what you could do in digital. Smart marketers take the time to understand what they should do. When you have a clear strategy, you have goals, direction, and expected outcomes. You know what success looks like and a plan to achieve it.
During the Digital Marketing Strategy session, you’ll learn the digital landscape and the options businesses have for getting the right messaging in front of the right people. You’ll leave this workshop with a clear digital marketing strategy including goals, strategies, objectives, tactics and KPIs/measurement plan. PLUS you’ll get a proven template to create your own strategy.
Below video, you will learn:
- Defining clear goals for your organization
- Honing in on your strategies
- Setting clear objectives
- Determining the most relevant tactics
- Setting KPIs
- Building a measurement plan
In 2020, over 50% of advertising dollars being spent on digital. You can’t afford to not take full advantage of this powerful option. Digital ads can meet any business objective and you can start for $1/day.
There are so many options in digital advertising it can be difficult to decide where to start. You’ll get a complete strategic understanding of all of the digital advertising channels to know when you use which one to maximize your budget and results. We’ll cover search, social, display and video ads, how they work and how to take advantage of them.
From below video, you’ll learn how to:
- Get familiar with the most popular types of digital ads
- Learn targeting to get your ads in front of the right people
- Explore strategies by channel, and creative best practices
- Discover proper campaigns set-up, ad sets, and ad groups
- Learn how to measure success and set KPIs
Creating Marketing Plan
Building a clear marketing plan is vital to your success in digital marketing. If you don’t have a plan, you won’t get results. So many businesses waste time and resources because they don’t have a clear plan that links to their business objectives. There are so many things you could do – a plan is about deciding what you should do to grow your business.
It starts with a clear vision of what you want to achieve and how you’ll achieve it. The next step is to determine which tools and channels will drive your business forward and prioritize. Next, the plan will be articulated with timing and resources. Finally, you’ll attach metrics and KPIs, so you know exactly what is working. This will set you on track for success as you have a clear and comprehensive plan.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to clearly articulate their goals
- How to define their channels and tactics
- The elements of building a successful plan
- Connecting details like timing and resources
- How to measure success and drive accountability.
Lead Management and Nurturing
Most marketing strategies involve generating leads and converting them. This leads to predictable and scalable growth for your business. Leads are all around you – from networking events to LinkedIn to industry groups to membership associations. The challenge is creating a clear and predictable plan to get leads and nurture the leads into a sale.
Many businesses miss out on huge opportunities because they don’t have a clear system in place to manage and nurture the leads that they have. This session will dive in to how to manage and nurture leads through the marketing funnel to drive sales.
- How to unlock hidden leads you aren’t even thinking about
- Building a system to managing your leads
- Creating journeys for your leads to nurture them
- Full-funnel lead nurturing
- How to use multiple touchpoints for lead nurturing
Digital Marketing Measurement and KPIs
Is this really working? Is it worth the investment? Am I getting the results that I should? How can I improve? These are among the top questions that business leaders, marketers and agencies have about their digital marketing. The top challenge for marketers is MEASUREMENT which is somewhat ironic since in digital we have so much data.
This program will show you how to create a meaningful measurement and analytics process – from data to insight to action including:
During this session, you’ll learn:
- The 3 golden questions of digital analytics
- How to go from data -> Insight -> Action
- Metrics and KPIs per channel
- The difference between a metric and a KPI
- Making sense of your data
Blog posts, white papers, resources, images, videos…it’s all content. We’re inundated with it every day. So why makes yours get noticed? In digital and social media marketing you have to earn attention – whether your strategy is paid or organic people have to want to view your content.
Creating great content is part art and part science. It starts with powerful ideas and content strategy and requires strong implementation following best practices to really grab attention. During this session, you’ll learn exactly how to create a content marketing strategy based on your business goals and objectives.
Below video will cover:
- A step-by-step template for your content marketing strategy
- How to uncover the topics that your audience is interested in
- Develop a posting strategy to maximize results
- Build full-funnel content to grow your business
- Measure your plan with KPIs and benchmarks
Never underestimate the power of search engines. They’re incredibly powerful in serving up relevant results to someone actually looking for the services you provide. You can get started for only a few dollars a day.
Search ads, which are a type of PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising, are a highly effective way to get leads, sales, and increased awareness. In this training you will learn how to set up and strategically run search ad campaigns to improve your marketing results.
Below video training session, you’ll learn:
- Learn how search ads work and how to set up campaigns
- Understand cost structures and bidding
- Create ad copy that breaks through and gets results
- Optimize your targeting to get your ads to the right people at the right time
- Discover advanced optimization tactics to boost your result
Content optimization Pro-Tips
Great content is the #1 key to your success online. Your strategy, plan, tactics and channels don’t matter if you don’t have the right content in the right format. If your content doesn’t capture attention and stop the scroll you won’t be seen. This matters for EVERY channel. And while it isn’t rocket science, there IS a formula that works.
Below video session, you’ll get to know:
- Learn the five principles of successful content across all digital platforms
- Discover best practices when optimizing content for Facebook
- Understand best practices for YouTube ads and video
- Work through optimizing content for display ads, websites, and landing pages
- Test content and gather data used to make smart decisions
I hope you found this Designing A Success Digital Advertising guide useful.
Remember, there is no such thing as a perfect marketing campaign. There are only perfect campaigns for the perfect audiences at the perfect times.
Therefore, the most important element of any campaign is testing. Once you have tested a few ideas and determined what works for your business, create a plan and put into action!
Remember, the best advertising campaigns are always the ones that are based on the fundamentals of direct response. So don’t get lost in the details of the latest digital techniques and tools.
Instead, concentrate on your audience, their needs, and how to provide a solution to those needs. If you do that, the technology will take care of itself.
You know, I believe the secret to creating a successful marketing campaign is knowing what you are trying to sell and who you are selling it to. Once you know that, everything else falls into place.