CloudFlare, a content delivery network, is known as a solution which enhances your website’s security, operation and performance. CloudFlare provides a proxy in between site visitor and CloudFlare’s server that can cache website content also filter our malicious traffic prior to it hits your web hosting server. CloudFlare is great for every website, which includes dynamic and static website.
Why Should I Use CloudFlare?
CloudFlare speeds up and protects your website. Millions of people visit your site, but they don’t all fit at once. If your site is slow, it can be an unpleasant experience for the visitor. CloudFlare helps solve this problem by caching your site’s content and delivering it to the visitor from our faster servers.
CloudFlare protects your site from distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks. When the web server is under attack, CloudFlare will automatically block the bad traffic and send a simple page to your visitors informing them that the site is under attack.
Advantage of using CloudFlare:
- Website overall performance enhanced, a standard website with CloudFlare loads two time faster than without using CloudFlare
- CloudFlare offer bot and threat protection, it makes use of data coming from 3rd party website, together with the data from the neighborhood, to recognize malicious threats on the Internet and avoid the hits earlier than it even access to your website.
- Spam comments also been protected from CloudFlare, it utilized data from own neighborhood as well as 3rd party guide to eliminate the amount of spam comment to your website.
- CloudFlare also notifying visitor of infected workstation, it notify human visitor with an contaminated workstation that they must make a change to clear on the virus or malware in their computers.
- In case your web server unavailable, your visitor still able to access your website because CloudFlare provides the visitor an access your website from its cache
- To reduce your web hosting’s CPU utilization, CloudFlare diversify your traffic with it resources and less request and hits to your web hosting server, this reduce the CPU usage of your web hosting account.
- CloudFlare’s New Website Analytics system retains statistics for every hit and provides a unique insight of search engine spiders and threats.
CloudFlare’s worldwide CDN (Content Delivery Network) currently available at 193 cities and 93 countries around the globe. The CDN instantly cache your static page at those servers (or so called distributed your content to the globe) therefore the static page will be located nearer to your visitor when delivering your dynamic website content straight from your web hosting server.
Take a look at how CloudFlare work, you will understand why website need CloudFlare & why should I use CloudFlare and so to yours: