Cisco had Introducing New HyperFlex Anywhere 4.0 Innovations at January 2019
Cisco Hyperconvergence from core to edge and multicloud
Cisco HyperFlex Anywhere extends the simplicity of Cisco hyperconvergence from core to edge, putting IT at the center of rapid innovation in a world where data is everywhere.
The latest HyperFlex 4.0 and Intersight innovations are engineered to meet the special requirements for deploying Cisco hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) at the edge at a worldwide scale.
HyperFlex release 4.0 enables HCI anywhere with the following new innovations:
- HyperFlex 2 Node Edge configurations to meet aggressive cost envelopes required for remote and branch locations
- HyperFlex Edge enhancements with flexible 2 – 4 node configurations, GPU support, and expanded networking options to leverage existing branch fabrics
- Cisco Intersight enhancements for HyperFlex Edge to simplify multi-site deployment and upgrade at a distributed scale.
- Cisco Intersight Invisible Cloud Witness for high resiliency of 2 node HyperFlex Edge deployments
- Cloud native application enhancements with support for RedHat Openshift Container Platform as well as support for Kubernetes Container Storage Interface (CSI)
- Innovations to support more mission critical applications with optimized All NVMe nodes, HyperFlex Acceleration Engine, and Security enhancements
- New HyperFlex Storage Replication Adapter (SRA) for automated disaster recovery workflows in VMWare Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
Cisco HyperFlex helps you modernize the present and simplify the future, extending the benefits of hyperconvergence anywhere your business goes.
Learn more at www.cisco.com/go/hyperflex
Checkout the Cisco HyperFlex Anywhere, Hyperconvergence from Core to Edge by Jonathan Gorlin