Cisco just entering their Financial Year 2020 (FY20) this august. Cisco had announced they had amazing success with Cisco Black Belt ever since its launch in their Financial Year 2018.
Globally today Cisco has over 2000 partners with 9500 engineers participating in the Framework and mastering the art of selling, deploying and supporting the latest solutions from Cisco Black Belt.
The Black Belt Framework has evolved and is being rebranded as the Cisco Black Belt Partner Academy. What’s coming in Cisco FY20 ( Aug 2019 to July 2020) Link: https://salesconnect.cisco.com/#/program/PAGE-14176
What New on Cisco Black Belt Partner Academy
New Additions :
- Partner Sales Expert focused on AMs
- CSS role (Customer Experience Track)
- BA role (Business Architect Track)
- IOT, Service Provider and Security Tracks
- Annual content refresh for Stage1-3 will happen in the first week of October 2019.
- If you are currently pursuing stage 1, we recommend you complete the assessment by the end of September 2019
- For all Stage 2 and 3 participants, content and the associated assessments could be subject to revision
Also some important announcement on CIsco Black Belt Rewards, Cisco will be migrating to Cisco Shogun which is going to be the uniform, global rewards platform for Black Belt starting Q2 Cisco FY’20 (Nov 2019). Cisco Shogun will provide more opportunities for partners to be rewarded by offering other rewards outside of Black Belt. Click here for more information on Cisco Shogun.
Additional update on Cisco black belt reward point.
- All Stage 3 completions will continue to be rewarded in Cisco Rewards Central Platform throughout Q1 Cisco FY20 (Aug – Oct 2019.
- You will have till end of Q2 Cisco FY’20 to redeem Black Belt Rewards points. (Points not redeemed by end of Q2’FY20 will be forfeited and non-transferable to the new platform)
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com