Cisco launched version one of the Black Belt Architecture Enablement Framework on 15th Dec 2017. Since then they have had more than 4500 engineers enrolled to date and Cisco are proud of the fact that they have a 91% closure rate on deals that these engineers engage in.
Cisco has taken the feedback from their partners and will be simplifying and evolving the experience, hence, they are pleased to announce that Black Belt Version two will be NOW on Partner Academy.
Here Are The Features Of The Renewed Framework of Cisco Black Belt Version 2.0
Automated Registration Process on Sales Connect
- One click Registration on Leaning maps
- Automatically approved
- Trip advisor experience
Simplified Certification Process
- Certification Automated for Stage 1. Admin approved for Stage 2 & 3
- Ability to Start the next stage as soon as the current Certificate is generated*
- Immediate Certificate generation and storage in Sales Connect at stage completion
Black Belt Rewards on Cisco Rewards Central
- APJC Platform
- Localized support
- Ability to combine rewards with other offers like Commercial Xcelerate & Cisco Security rewards
More information may visit https://salesconnect.cisco.com/#/program/PAGE-14176
*Max 10 working days approval
I had passed my Cisco Meraki Black Belt L1 and L2, to pass this exam, do study my copy of Cisco Meraki Black Belt Level 1 Assessment & Cisco Meraki Black Belt Level 2 Assessment. Also if you looking for the link to register Cisco blackbelt.